Through the nTelos Cares program, nTelos Wireless partners with local bloggers to raise awareness (and funds!) for charitable organizations.
For each Facebook like, share, or re-tweet about the program, nTelos donates $1 to a selected charity in the community. The nTelos Cares program makes it quick and easy for you to help support deserving organizations in your area..
Join The Cause & Do Your Part
Project GROWS is a 10-acre, youth-oriented community farm located in Augusta County, Virginia. Its mission is to combat the lack of access to healthy and nutritious foods for children in need by exploring ways to promote healthy living and eating through gardening. Youth involved in the program have the opportunity to watch their food go from seed to plate as they plant, harvest, and prepare the food together. Local youth are taught why fresh food is healthy- as well as business skills to help market and sell the food they’ve grown.
So Do Your Part!
- “Like” or “Share” our Facebook post
- “Re-tweet” our tweet (and be sure to include the hashtag #nTelosCaresValley)
- Check out all the great things ProjectGROWS does in their community. And get involved!
Past Donation Winners
- nTelos Cares: Project GROWS
- Help nTelos Support Teens With A Purpose
- We’re Stronger Together | Make-A-Wish and nTelos
- nTelos Cares Throughout 2013
- nTelos Cares About Richmond Charities Like Noah’s Children