Another way to express yourself (and your musical tastes) is to set up a ringback tone for your cell phone line.
What exactly is a ringback tone? When someone calls you, they usually hear that monotonous “ring ring.” But a ringback tone treats callers to a song or audio clip instead while they wait for you to answer.
Ringback tones can make your cell phone conversations more interesting before they’ve even started. Based on the song you select as your ringback tone, you can warn your boyfriend you’re still upset or entertain your friends.
(Seriously, who wouldn’t crack a smile after dialing your number and hearing Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” start to play?)
Unsure what song to choose? Be sure to think about your ringback tone personality. Here’s our take on what your musical genre of choice says about you!
Country – You’re a hard worker who loves to associate songs with life memories, which is why you’re all about the lyrics. You appreciate the simple things in life. Try out the aptly-named “Hello World” by Lady Antebellum as your ringback tone.
Wonder what ringback tones are the most popular? Here’s the Top 10 List of ringback tones available from nTelos.
1. “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
2. “Somebody That I Used To Know” by Gotye f. Kimbra
3. “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber
4. “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by Kelly Clarkson
5. “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
6. “Glad You Came” by The Wanted
7. “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
8. “Drive By” by Train
9. “Take Care” by Drake f. Rihanna
10. “The One That Got Away” by Katie Perry